Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Gluten-Free Gnocchi Workshop


We are finally getting a few days of sunshine here in Seattle.  We usually have beautiful summers here in the PNW, occasional rain but this year has been unseasonably gray and wet!? Anyhow, here we are in the middle of summer and I'm looking ahead to planning my autumn and winter classes.  This fall you'll find me teaching my Gluten-Free Gnocchi Workshop at PCC.  The class schedule should be posted very soon (Wednesday, August 3rd) at PCC Cooks

So if you have a dairy allergy the Parmesean can be left off and you can drizzle with extra olive oil and or cut a little Earth Balance  or other butter substitute into the tomato sauce. 

Come and check out my class, I'll also show you a fun way to use fennel and we'll make gluten-free fig & almond biscotti!

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment